1. Personal Information Protection Declaration
Shoyeido Incense Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) establishes provisions concerning the handling of personal information concerning all customers (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”) for providing safe, secure, and reliable services to customers and works to properly protect Personal Information.
2. Personal Information Protection Policy
(1) The Company complies with Japan’s Personal Information Protection Act and the provisions of the Telecommunications Business Act concerning communication secrecy and other related laws and regulations.
(2) The Company complies with the Guidelines on the Protection of Personal Information in the Telecommunications Business (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Bulletin No. 695, August 31, 2004).
(3) The Company properly manages all personal information we handle.
(4) All persons engaged in duties at the Company protect Personal Information, including information on members, and are trustworthy.
(5) The Company takes necessary and appropriate security control measures to prevent unauthorized access to information, and the loss, destruction, falsification and divulgation of information, and works to improve such measures.
3. Handling of Personal Information
(1) Specifying the purpose of use
The Company uses Personal Information such as members’ names, addresses, and telephone numbers it acquires for the following purposes.
To provide services, verify the identity of members, invoice fees, respond to inquiries, give notice of changes to or the suspension or abolition of our services, etc., announce others services offered by the Company, and inform of events and campaigns
(2) Disclosure of Personal Information
The Company verifies the identity of the member concerned and promptly responds if a member requests disclosure of Personal Information relating to themselves, or requests that information be amended, etc.
(3) Use and Provision of Personal Information
Personal Information on customers is acquired within the scope necessary to provide services and is used and provided within the scope of the purpose for which acquired.
(4) Provision to Third Parties
The Company uses Personal Information within the scope of the purpose for which acquired, manages Personal Information using appropriate means, and does not disclose or provide Personal Information to third parties without notifying of the party to which Personal Information will be provided and such purpose of use and obtaining consent; provided, however, that this shall not apply if a disclosure request is made by a public agency such as the government or the police, and if the Company judges it necessary to disclose Personal Information in order to protect the life, health, or property.
4. Inquiries Concerning Personal Information
Contact point for inquiries concerning the handling of Personal Information retained by the Company: